Australian Property Monitors AVM is a risk management tool used by Australia's leading banks, financial institutions and mortgage insurers to access the most comprehensive property price information to reduce costs, streamline processes and make better informed lending decisions.
Australian Property Monitors AVM provides a property's current Market Price Estimate using comparable sales and sophisticated statistical modelling based on:
- Comparable properties - type of property, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, parking, land size and features,
- Recorded sales - comprehensive database of records dating from 1990,
- Geography - analysis from the local neighbourhood right through to state level,
- Confidence indicator - cross-checking with the current market trends.
Want to find out more?
Find out how Australian Property Monitors AVM can help you save your business time and money by using our reliable property price assessments.
or email email@example.com
- Risk Reduction: 'real time' risk profile management,
- Instant turnaround: speed up loan approval process by using our easy to use online service,
- Service & Support: local service teams provide face-to-face support,
- Professional reports: featuring market price estimate, local market trends and comparable sales,
- Australian Know-How: developed in Australia and custom-built specifically for local property market conditions,
- Australia-wide: single source of data nationwide,
- Up-to-date property data: sourced from Government agencies, real estate agents and our own researchers,
- Cost effective: cheaper alternative for low to medium risk assessments.